~ UNTIL MAY 17TH – OUTDOOR ONLY~
We are now back open for outside drinks!
Our hours are:
Tables are available on a first come first served basis – we are not taking reservations.
Some tables are under cover, some are not – we recommend bringing a jacket if it’s looking drizzly or cold!
We offer a contactless, online ordering system through your phone, so make sure it’s charged 🙂
Takeaway cans & growler fills will be available from the roller shutter as usual – no bookings or pre-ordering required.
~ AFTER MAY 17TH – INDOOR & OUTDOOR ~
From Friday May 21st, we will be open for both inside and outside pints!
We will be taking reservations for inside tables (outside tables are on a first come first served basis only) for up to six people.
Each booking will be for a two and a half hour slot (tables booked after 6pm will be yours until we close at 8.30pm). If you require a longer booking, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will still be offering table service only – you can order through our online ordering system, or through one of our lovely staff.
We will keep some tables available for walk-ins, but recommend booking to avoid disappointment.
Our hours are:
Reservations will be opened at 5pm on Tuesday 11th May, and tables can be booked four weeks in advance.
We’ve got some amazing street food vendors joining us every Saturday:
Saturday 15th May – Demaine Artisan // Japanese Buns, Dumplings & Noodles
Saturday 22nd May – Fat Tabby // Pizza & Flatbreads
Saturday 29th May – What The Cluck // Fried Chicken & Cauliflower
Sunday 30th May – Fink Street Food & Anonymous Coffee (Reading Indie Market)
In line with government restrictions:
– You must be seated when you order your beer, and while you drink it – please do not attempt to order from the bar, or move about with your drink
– Tables will be spaced at least one metre apart – please do not move them
– Groups are limited to 6 people, or two households – you’re welcome to grab the table next to your friends, but please do not move between tables or groups
– All guests from all parties are required to check in to the NHS Test & Trace app upon arrival – if you are unable to do this yourself please notify a member of staff and we will take your details for you
– Our bathrooms will be open if you need to use them, but make sure you pop a mask on before you enter the building
– We will be accepting payments by card and contactless only, no cash please.
If you are travelling by car, please note that the business park entrance off Wigmore Lane has recently been blocked off.
You can still access the business park by Scours Lane, just beyond the Norcot roundabout.