T A P R O O M
12 lines of draught beer
Takeaway cans and growler fills
Street food every Saturday
We are open for pints inside and outside
You can reserve inside tables for up to six people, for a two and a half hour slot (tables booked after 6.30pm will be yours until we close at 8.30pm)
We’ll keep some inside tables free for walk-ins, but recommend booking if possible
Outside tables are first come first served, and we will continue to enforce the rule of six outside in order to keep our customers and staff safe
We are offering table service only – you can order through our online ordering system, or through one of our lovely staff
Our hours are:
CLICK HERE TO BOOK A TABLE
Tables can be booked up to four weeks in advance
If you are running late or can no longer make it, please give us a call on 01189428390
Want to know what’s on draught before you visit?
Head to our Beer page and click ‘on tap now’.
We usually also have a couple of hand picked guest beers on draught, as well as a selection of guest cans, gin, wine and non alcoholic drinks.
We’ve got some amazing street food vendors joining us every Saturday:
Saturday 12th June – Amani Kitchen (Middle Eastern Food)
Saturday 19th June – El Contador (Mexican)
Friday 25th June – Badger Catering (Chilli Bowls)
Saturday 26th June – Mac Man (Mac & Cheese)
Saturday 3rd July – Fat Tabby Catering Co. (Pizzas & Flatbreads)
Saturday 10th July – Leona’s Bespoke Catering (Mexican)
Friday 16th July – Badger Catering (Chilli Bowls)
Saturday 17th July – Makan Malaysia (Malaysian)
In line with government restrictions:
– You must be seated when you order your beer, and while you drink it – please do not attempt to order from the bar, or move about with your drink
– Tables will be spaced at least one metre apart – please do not move them
– Groups are limited to 6 people, or two households – you’re welcome to grab the table next to your friends, but please do not move between tables or groups
– All guests from all parties are required to check in to the NHS Test & Trace app upon arrival – if you are unable to do this yourself please notify a member of staff and we will take your details for you
– We will be accepting payments by card and contactless only, no cash please.
If you are travelling by car, please note that the business park entrance off Wigmore Lane has recently been blocked off.
You can still access the business park by Scours Lane, just beyond the Norcot roundabout.