We are very excited to reopen our taproom for outdoor drinks from Friday 16th April.
Our hours will be:
Tables will be available on a first come first served basis – we will not be taking reservations.
Some tables will be under cover, some will not – we recommend bringing a jacket if it’s looking drizzly!
We will be offering a contactless, online ordering system through your phone.
There will also be tonnes of room to sit with a takeaway pint on the grass next door if our tables are all full – feel free to bring picnic blankets or camping chairs.
Takeaway cans & growler fills will be available from the roller shutter as usual.
We’ve got some amazing street food vendors joining us every Saturday:
Friday 16th & Saturday 17th April – Fat Tabby Catering Co // flatbreads, pizzas & doughnuts
Saturday 24th April – Makan Malaysia
In line with government restrictions:
– You must be seated when you order your beer, and while you drink it – please do not attempt to order from the bar, or move about with your drink
– Tables will be spaced at least one metre apart – please do not move them
– Groups are limited to 6 people, or two households – you’re welcome to grab the table next to your friends, but please do not move between tables or groups
– All guests from all parties are required to check in to the NHS Test & Trace app upon arrival – if you are unable to do this yourself please notify a member of staff and we will take your details for you
– Our bathrooms will be open if you need to use them, but make sure you pop a mask on before you enter the building
– We will be accepting payments by card and contactless only, no cash please.
If you are travelling by car, please note that the business park entrance off Wigmore Lane has recently been blocked off.
You can still access the business park by Scours Lane, just beyond the Norcot roundabout.
Don’t want to leave the house? We also deliver directly to your door via our online shop.
You can see our current growler fill options below – this will be updated for the weekend by Thursday at 5pm each week.
Last updated – 10.04.21